SDR-Radio and Commander?

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 6:49 PM
      I lost the plot in the previous large thread on this topic, some of
      the rather brief replies made it hard for me to follow. So, let me
      ask a couple of basic questions before I spend more time trying to
      troubleshoot any further.

      1. Can you confirm that the latest beta of SDR-Radio enables a
      correctly connected Kenwood transceiver using Commander to FOLLOW SDR
      Rdaio? A clock on the SDR Radio waterfall causes the kenwood to
      change to a corresponding frequency?

      2. Can you confirm that to set this up correctly using "paired"
      virtual serial ports 15 and 16, SDR-Radio would have port 15 set to
      open (not 16 too) and then Commander would have port 16 as the
      enabled secondary port?

      Andy k3Uk