Problem with console tabs

  • kjhalliwell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2011
      For V1.3 build 642

      After viewing and deleting the log file, the console tabs somehow got stuck in "permanent frame" mode.  I went to the set-up window and tried checking and unchecking the check-box for "permanent frame", but with no effect.  I tried exiting and reloading SDR-Radio, not change.

      Actually, I prefer a "permanent frame" for the tabs; but for SDR-Radio console, it consumes a lot of valuable screen space; thus, it's an exception -- until now.

      Ken
      WA8FCI

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2011

        [_] Ribbon / Tools / Layout / Main Tabs