RE: [sdr-radio-com] v1.3 build 640 (Beta)

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 3:08 AM

      BTW,

      This kit supports MIDI devices such as the Hercules which we were talking about some weeks ago. In Program Options just look for MIDI Devices. I see that I must finish the help text.

      Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com

      My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1 12:12 PM
        Hello Simon,

        'by accident' I had an Winrad-ExtIO.dll in the SDR-Radio-Directory.

        If I'm not totally wrong then v1.3 is trying to start this ...

        Is this a bug or a (wonderful, great, whatever you want to name it,...) feature?

        Regards
        Robert

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1 12:13 PM

          Er – no!

          Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com

          My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR

          'by accident' I had an Winrad-ExtIO.dll in the SDR-Radio-Directory.

          If I'm not totally wrong then v1.3 is trying to start this ...

          Is this a bug or a (wonderful, great, whatever you want to name it,...) feature?

          Regards
          Robert

          --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

          > BTW,
          >

          > This kit supports MIDI devices such as the Hercules which we were talking
          > about some weeks ago. In Program Options just look for MIDI Devices. I see
          > that I must finish the help text.
          >

          > Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com
          >
          > My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR

        • Mark Ku7z
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2 10:21 AM
          • 1 Attachment
          • 11 KB
          Simon, running version 642, Windows XP SP3, using the DJ console, I get
          the attached error message when setting the maximum value to anything
          other than 0 (zero) for the "Volume" selection under "AF Output".
          Everything else appears to be working great. I might have some
          thoughts/suggestions after I have played with it a bit more.

          Thanks, Mark, Ku7z

          Message 5 of 8 , May 2 10:23 AM

            Ah, haven’t tried this with XP – will do so.

            Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com

            My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR

            [Attachment(s) from Mark Ku7z included below]

            Simon, running version 642, Windows XP SP3, using the DJ console, I get
            the attached error message when setting the maximum value to anything
            other than 0 (zero) for the "Volume" selection under "AF Output".
            Everything else appears to be working great. I might have some
            thoughts/suggestions after I have played with it a bit more.

            Thanks, Mark, Ku7z

            On 5/1/2011 4:08 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

            > BTW,
            >
            > This kit supports MIDI devices such as the Hercules which we were
            > talking about some weeks ago. In Program Options just look for MIDI
            > Devices. I see that I must finish the help text.
            >
            > Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com
            >
            > /My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR/

          • JoJo
            Message 6 of 8 , May 2 1:04 PM

              Dear OM Simon,
              I have some questions about the SDR-Radio (Server / Client) software. I've searched for a user manual for the "Console ".

              Is there a tutorial? I can´t find a notch filter setting. Where to use the notch filter? Surely I've missed the notch filter setting only.

              I would like to highlight your great work in SDR-Radio very much. Thank you for that.
              Thank you for your help dear OM Simon.
              With very best regards from Aachen (Germany)
              JoJo - DF1KBN

              PS. I connected the server with a PappRadio and would be the ability to adjust the antenna attenuation, very happy.

              Sorry, but my English is super bad.
              I hope you could understand what I mean.

              Message 7 of 8 , May 3 12:31 PM

                Yes, same on my XP system, I will attack this tomorrow.