Saturday's Status

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2011

      ·        The server is now rock-solid, I’ll make the current kit we’re testing available tomorrow.

      ·        I’m working on a new digital mode interface driven in part by a large commercial client: an old-isg screenshot http://www.sdr-radio.com/Specification/DataDecoder/tabid/324/language/en-GB/Default.aspx . Currently getting PSK, RTTY & Audio pass-through working, aim is to have these and maybe MFSK in place before I vanish on holiday on May 9th.

      ·        It’s very warm – climate change is kicking in here, spring has sprung at least three weeks earlier than normal.

      ·        I will not be at Dayton – too complicated with all the travel, visas / homeland security / etc.

      ·        Getting ready for the fantastic hardware Pieter is developing, he’s delivering what others can only promise.

      Will be walking the dog soon, then back to the coding...

      Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com

      My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR