· The server is now rock-solid, I’ll make the current kit we’re testing available tomorrow.
· I’m working on a new digital mode interface driven in part by a large commercial client: an old-isg screenshot http://www.sdr-radio.com/Specification/DataDecoder/tabid/324/language/en-GB/Default.aspx . Currently getting PSK, RTTY & Audio pass-through working, aim is to have these and maybe MFSK in place before I vanish on holiday on May 9th.
· It’s very warm – climate change is kicking in here, spring has sprung at least three weeks earlier than normal.
· I will not be at Dayton – too complicated with all the travel, visas / homeland security / etc.
· Getting ready for the fantastic hardware Pieter is developing, he’s delivering what others can only promise.
Will be walking the dog soon, then back to the coding...
Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com
My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR