Help!! I'm an idiot!!!

  • andrewthall
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      I can't get things to work. I have the following set-up:
      Radio: Yaesu FT-2000D with IF-2000 card.
      RFSpace SDR-IQ
      Computer running Windows 7 (32-bit)
      SignaLink USB

      The computer is connected to the radio with RS-232 directly.

      What do I need to do to get everything to work?????

      I down-loaded and installed SDR-RADIO but I can't figure out how to make it talk with my Yaesu.

      Any help would be appreciated. You can call me at 956-723-8067 if you want to hold my hand and walk me through the procedure.

      I'm getting tired of banging my head against a wall.

      Thanks for all your help.

      Andrew Thall, K2OO
    • Michael Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
        That functionality has not been added to SDR-Radio.  Simon has said it is on his list.  For now you would want to take a look at Spectavue http://www.moetronix.com/spectravue.htm

        73's

        Michael, AA5SH

        On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:31 AM, andrewthall <thall@...> wrote:
        I can't get things to work.  I have the following set-up:
        Radio: Yaesu FT-2000D with IF-2000 card.
        RFSpace SDR-IQ
        Computer running Windows 7 (32-bit)
        SignaLink USB

        The computer is connected to the radio with RS-232 directly.

        What do I need to do to get everything to work?????

        I down-loaded and installed SDR-RADIO but I can't figure out how to make it talk with my Yaesu.

        Any help would be appreciated.  You can call me at 956-723-8067 if you want to hold my hand and walk me through the procedure.

        I'm getting tired of banging my head against a wall.

        Thanks for all your help.

        Andrew Thall, K2OO

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional