RE: [sdr-radio-com] Multiople Icons

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011

      Were you installing for all users or just the current user?

      Anyway – at least it now works.

      Simon HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com

      My other radio is the RFspace NetSDR

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
        I installed on three pcs, I also had three icons on the left on two of the three. All are running XP. I installed for all users. A reboot allowed correction.
      • Jim Rossell
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
          Simon,
          Installing for all users.