1.1 RC2 Build 533

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 12:13 AM

      Hi All,

      http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/sdr-radio.com/Beta/SDR-RADIO_v1.1b553.exe

      I will document the changes to the server this morning, it is upwards compatible, make sure you select the Radios available to the server users.

      Coffee needed...

      Simon HB9DRV

      http://sdr-radio.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 2:47 AM

        I will now document the changes in the server...

        Simon HB9DRV

        http://sdr-radio.com

        From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Simon HB9DRV

        I will document the changes to the server this morning, it is upwards compatible, make sure you select the Radios available to the server users.

      • Jim Miles

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1 7:28 AM

            Lat/Lon is used if present, otherwise the central server should use the locator. When starting the 553 server for the first time it takes the lat/lon from locator.

            Simon HB9DRV

            http://sdr-radio.com

            From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Miles

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1 7:35 AM
              Ok. Just noticed it had an required field tacked
              On the side. Mine wouldn't show on list till I filled
              It in. Maybe it was just me.

              Jim

              Jim's iPhone 3GS

              Hi,

              From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Miles

              Also the lat/long field looks to be required