Re: Radio Server Calibration

  • k7ld
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2011
      http://www.moetronix.com/svdownload.htm

      The manual is the file "SpectraVue Program Help .odf Open Office File Source svmanual310.zip", third down on list. Page 63 has a calibration routine.

      I also use the SDR-Radio program to check or calibrate my SDR-IQ and it gets close enough.

      Start the console and tune to the highest frequency you can copy WWV. Select from the menu - Tools, Program Options, RFspace, Frequency Calibration.

      Switching between LSB and USB, select +/- X Hz on the Frequency Calibration tool bar until you cannot hear a difference in the tone between LSB and USB.

      JK
    • Calder Latham
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        You can also put the SDR-RADIO in DSB mode and then tune to WWV or CHU or
        whatever your choice and then move the calibration around until you are
        "swishing" on the signal used. FWIW. Cal, W1HHO.