Happy New Year

  • RFSPACE
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 31, 2010
      Happy New Year to all.

      Pieter, N4IP

      Sent from my iPhone 4

      On Dec 31, 2010, at 6:28 PM, "gi8ydz" <gi8ydz@...> wrote:

      Simon,

      Build 518, Win XP

      I noticed when reveiwing a prev. recorded file that as I moved through it by either dragging the slider, clicking in the window, or by using the preset time steps, the time taken for the new position was getting longer and longer to be heard in the speakers. I did also notice the latencey in the AF Output started out at zero, but with every movement through the file it was inreasing and increasing and increasing !!

      Cheers
      Alan

    • Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 31, 2012

        …to all SDR friends.

        I hope 2013 sees me ‘back on the rock’, the rock being the Isle of Man, the callsign GD4ELI. I just miss the rain, wind, sheep, …

        Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://dit-dit-dit.com

      • Gary - N3JPU
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 31, 2012

          And the best motorcycle racing in the world! I watch it every year in High Def.

          Gary Mitchelson

          N3JPU Davidsonville, MD   FM18

          http://www.mitchelson.org/

          I hope 2013 sees me ‘back on the rock’, the rock being the Isle of Man, the callsign GD4ELI. I just miss the rain, wind, sheep, …

          Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

          http://dit-dit-dit.com

        • vince48b
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 31, 2012
            Happy New Year to you also Simon,

            Thank you a million times for making out hobby enjoyable

            vincent

            --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

            > .to all SDR friends.
            >

            > I hope 2013 sees me 'back on the rock', the rock being the Isle of Man, the
            > callsign GD4ELI. I just miss the rain, wind, sheep, .
            >

            > Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV
            >
            > http://dit-dit-dit.com

          • Alan Lennon
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 31, 2012
              Hi Gary and the group

              Coming from Portstewart, the home of the International North West 200
              <http://www.northwest200.org/> , I'd have to dispute that ;-)

              I'm still getting to grips with the V2 preview but it's looking good
              so far. Running it with an Afedri-Net and a FCD Pro +
              On an AMD six core machine with 8GB of ram under Windows 8 64Bit it is
              using 1% CPU for two active VFO's with noise reduction. Impressive
              considering the V1 console used 4% for one VFO.

              Regards and best wishes for 2013 to all on the group.
              Alan Lennon
              GI4MUN

              On 31/12/2012 17:21, Gary - N3JPU wrote:

              > And the best motorcycle racing in the world! I watch it every year in
              > High Def.
              >
              > Gary Mitchelson
              >
              > N3JPU Davidsonville, MD FM18
              >
              > http://www.mitchelson.org/

            • Danie Jacobs
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 31, 2012
                TNX for the best SDR software, my home brew is on the air and sound GREAT !!!!!!!!

                Best for 2013...

                Danie
                ZS4JJ

                I hope 2013 sees me ‘back on the rock’, the rock being the Isle of Man, the callsign GD4ELI. I just miss the rain, wind, sheep, …

                Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

              • Martin Evans
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 31, 2012
                  We can do you a much better deal on rain and sheep, Simon!

                  Happy New Year,

                  Martin GW3UCJ

                  In the rain-sodden, more-sheep-than-people, Swansea Valley in South Wales.

                  __________________________________

                  > I hope 2013 sees me 'back on the rock', the rock being the Isle of Man,
                  > the
                  > callsign GD4ELI. I just miss the rain, wind, sheep, .
                  >

                  > Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV
                  >
                  > http://dit-dit-dit.com

                • Andrew O'Brien
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 31, 2012
                    Or find a rock in Cumbria,  Simon. Cumbria  can out-do all for sheep..  If you pick the right spot, you can actually see IOM.

                    Happy New Year

                    Andy K3UK

                    On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:06 PM, vince48b <altectogo@...> wrote:

                    Happy New Year to you also Simon,

                    Thank you a million times for making out hobby enjoyable

                    vincent

                    --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

                    > .to all SDR friends.
                    >

                    > I hope 2013 sees me 'back on the rock', the rock being the Isle of Man, the
                    > callsign GD4ELI. I just miss the rain, wind, sheep, .
                    >

                    > Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV
                    >
                    > http://dit-dit-dit.com

                  • i2jjr-hotmail.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 1, 2013
                      Simon, I wish you a good and nice 2013!
                      Please, how may I write you for a pseudo-private thing, before you move from HB9 ?
                      I wrote you time ago, but I know that you have not received that private mail.
                      let me know, please, here too, or at hb9tza@...
                      Many many thanks!
                                                           Augusto

                      Il 31/12/2012 18.15, Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV ha scritto:

                      …to all SDR friends.

                      I hope 2013 sees me ‘back on the rock’, the rock being the Isle of Man, the callsign GD4ELI. I just miss the rain, wind, sheep, …

                      Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

                      http://dit-dit-dit.com

                    • i2jjr-hotmail.com

                        I hope 2013 sees me ‘back on the rock’, the rock being the Isle of Man, the callsign GD4ELI. I just miss the rain, wind, sheep, …

                        Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

                        http://dit-dit-dit.com

                      • Clive Lorton
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 2, 2013
                          On 1 Jan 2013, at 16:51, i2jjr-hotmail.com wrote:

                          > Hi, was there a bike called HRD , if I remember well?
                          > Augusto hb9tza

                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HRD_Motorcycles

                          Apologies for going further off subject. I'll get back to work now :-)

                          HNY Clive g8poc
                        • i2jjr-hotmail.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 2, 2013
                            Many thanks, Clive , it has been a very interesting reading!
                            I ask me if was these bykes that inspired Simon and Pete for the soft name .
                            73 de Augusto hb9tza

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 2, 2013

                              No – Ham Radio Deluxe name was inspired by the pinball game 8 Ball Deluxe, I had this on my Macintosh / Apple II.

                              Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

                              http://dit-dit-dit.com

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 2, 2013
                                Thanks Simon,
                                I remember Pete was a byke fan ..... and also a post of your with a beautyful HRD byke
                                73 , Augusto

                                Hi,