Re: [sdr-radio-com] Build 492 - Find That Crash (XP etc.)

  • RFSPACE
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2010
      Simon,

      Remember when it was crashing on my iMac because of how the soundcards were being listed. Maybe it has to do with that.

      Pieter

      Sent from my iPhone 4

      On Dec 2, 2010, at 1:59 PM, "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Thanks - looks like it exploded trying to list either the soundcards or the SDR radios. I'll add more diagnostics.

      Shout at me using SKYPE please, I am hb9drv (I am).

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV, http://sdr-radio.com

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 3, 2011

        Hi,

        Yes – new kit coming soon.