Bye-Bye Cruel World

    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 2:30 AM

      Later today I'll release v1.0 then on Monday May 3rd I'm way for two weeks, back on May 18th.

      Simon Brown, HB9DRV

      http://sdr-radio.com

    • Ger McNamara EI4GXB
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 2:51 AM
        Enjoy your break in GD Simon, well deserved.

        73

        Ger

        On 1 May 2010 09:30, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        Later today I'll release v1.0 then on Monday May 3rd I'm way for two weeks, back on May 18th.

        Simon Brown, HB9DRV

        http://sdr-radio.com

      • Andy obrien
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1 2:53 AM
          Have fun on the IOM Simon,   Thanks for all your work.

          Andy

          On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

          Hi,

          Later today I'll release v1.0 then on Monday May 3rd I'm way for two weeks, back on May 18th.

          Simon Brown, HB9DRV

          http://sdr-radio.com

        • Ken , VK7KRJ
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1 3:39 AM
            But if you are going to the jewel in the Irish sea Simon, you will three
            weeks early for the best show on earth...

            At 2010-05-01 19:53, you wrote:

            >Have fun on the IOM Simon, Thanks for all your work.
            >
            >Andy
            >

            >On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Simon HB9DRV
            ><<mailto:simon@...>simon@...> wrote:
            >

            >Hi,
            >

            >Later today I'll release v1.0 then on Monday May 3rd I'm way for two
            >weeks, back on May 18th.
            >

            >Simon Brown, HB9DRV
            >
            ><http://sdr-radio.com>http://sdr-radio.com

            Cheers, Ken
            vk7krj@...
            www.vk7krj.com

            'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
            "telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
            moment.' (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)
          • Andy obrien
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1 3:47 AM
              I was going to ask if he timed it to MISS the TT.

              Andy K3UK

              Message 6 of 7 , May 1 7:45 AM

                Yes :)

                Simon Brown, HB9DRV

                http://sdr-radio.com

                I was going to ask if he timed it to MISS the TT.

                Andy K3UK

                On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 6:39 AM, Ken , VK7KRJ <vk7krj@...> wrote:

                But if you are going to the jewel in the Irish sea Simon, you will three
                weeks early for the best show on earth...

              • Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 28, 2013

                  Hi All,

                  I will be away March 11th – 18th looking at houses in Cornwall.

                  More info: http://v2.sdr-radio.com/ top right.

                  Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

                  http://v2.sdr-radio.com/