Afedri x2 support on SDRRadio v2.2

  • David (EA1FAQ)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2014
      Hi friends

      I have 2 AfedriSDR one single channel and one dual channel.

      If I configure the dual channel in the v2.2 server and I use one of the channels the other and unused channel apears used (from the SDR-Radio point of view) I'm able to use the second channel from other SDR app (like SDR#)
      The Afedri x2 use two udp ports one for each channel.

      There are any option to solve this?
      Will be great also one option to allow only one sample rate in the SDR-Server configuration.

      Thanks!

      David EA1FAQ
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2014

        Sadly this will not work as the software knows that the radio is in use as you see. There isn’t a way around this.

        Simon Brown G4ELI
        http://v2.sdr-radio.com