Version 2.3 - Test

  • michaelheinemann1704
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014

      Hi Simon,

      I run a display with four monitors:

      2* 24 " at  Intel - HD Onboard Graphic
      2* 24 " at  Geforce GT 610 / driver = 340.52

      MB=  H81M-P33 (MS-7817) / i7-4770 @ 3.40 / Haswell / 16 GB RAM
      Win7 Ultimate x64, SP1.

      I wonder how this constellation works with version 2.3.
      Particularly the Cuda functionality.
      It would be an honor for me if you send me the link to a test version,
      or you can add me in the test team.

      Best wishes from the German Baltic.

      Michael

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014

        Interesting combo – if you have room in the PC I would try a second 610. Give me some time & I’ll make a general ‘not finished, may eat your hamster’ kit for those with CUDA.

        Simon Brown G4ELI
        http://v2.sdr-radio.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014
          Great, tnx much Simon. (Unfortunately, no room for a second GT-610 )
          73,  Michael
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014

            OK,

            Let’s see how it goes.

            Simon Brown G4ELI
            http://v2.sdr-radio.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014
              Hi Simon,

              I personally would love a 'not finished, may eat my hamster' version if nothing else to see how it plays with the CUDA on my GF GTX660.... I suspect he will survive however since the two cats have not managed to get him yet.

              Thanks!!!
              Jason

              -VA1JSN
            • Mike Simpson
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014
                Looks like v2.3 should run OK here then, I have a GigaByte Nvidia GTX780 with 3072 MB of GDDR5 RAM and 2304 CUDA cores (whatever they are).

                Runs 2 * 27" monitors OK, but would probably run 4 if needed.

                Regards, Mike Simpson
                Penrith, NSW, Australia
                http://www.rstools.info

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014

                  Would run 4 with ease, in fact would run 16 HD were there enough connectors.

                  Simon Brown G4ELI
                  http://v2.sdr-radio.com