HackRFOne?

  • crcrane@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 9 3:05 PM

      Is HackRF One supported yet? I just realized I don't see it in the definitions list. I just received mine in the mail and would love to give it a try.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 9 10:06 PM

        No,

        I have two arriving here next week though…

        Simon Brown G4ELI
        http://v2.sdr-radio.com

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 10 4:45 PM
          Looking forward to support for this.  Mine arrives this week as well.   Thanks Simon!
        • Colin Hurst
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 10 10:42 PM

            Simon,

            Do you have an outlook when 2.3 will be available.

            Thank You.

            Colin VK5hi

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 10 10:49 PM

              Hi Colin,

              To be honest – no. Still settling down in the new house here but working away. Support for new radios will be made via small add-on kits, otherwise if there’s something you’re looking for just say and I can add you in the test team.

              FWIW the HF arrives at the end of the month, inside two weeks I’ll have HF antennas up for the first time in 30 years, satellite antennas are being organised etc.

              I’m spending a lot of time reading – DSP, software engineering concepts such as CUDA, OpenCL, digital modes and planning future software in general.

              Live is really great where I live.

              Simon Brown G4ELI
              http://v2.sdr-radio.com

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 10 11:03 PM

                Rule 1: don’t write e-mails before the third coffee.

                1)      The HF amplifier arrives at the end of the month.

                2)      Life is good, I repeat Life is good.

                3)      Also I’m running the software all day long…

                Simon Brown G4ELI
                http://v2.sdr-radio.com

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 11 12:54 AM

                  Simon,

                  If the IQ Playback issue has been addressed/included in Vsn 2.3 would be prepared to check it out.

                  Regards,

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 11 1:13 AM

                    First thing I am doing today. Just got the satellite stuff up…

                    Simon Brown G4ELI
                    http://v2.sdr-radio.com

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 11 1:21 AM

                      Simon,

                      Thank You.

                      Colin.

                      First thing I am doing today. Just got the satellite stuff up…

                      Simon Brown G4ELI
                      http://v2.sdr-radio.com

                      If the IQ Playback issue has been addressed/included in Vsn 2.3 would be prepared to check it out.

                      Regards,

                      Colin.

                      Do you have an outlook when 2.3 will be available.

                      Thank You.

                      Colin VK5hi

                    • k6ozy
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 11 11:26 PM
                        Hi Simon,  I'm available to test the HackRF stuff tonight if you post anything.   I have a monster machine for CUDA work.  It's a Triple SLI GTX780ti gaming computer.   Mine came in today and it is really good.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 11 11:34 PM

                          I guess end of next week or so.

                          Simon Brown G4ELI
                          http://v2.sdr-radio.com

                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 12 4:53 AM
                            Interesting...RE: <<  I'm available to test the HackRF stuff tonight if you post anything.   I have a monster machine for CUDA work.  It's a Triple SLI GTX780ti gaming computer.   Mine came in today and it is really good. >>OK, if it's THAT good, rumor is that model can contact Mars directly...Using SDR with SDR-Radio, of course.Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA