Importing CSV files into Frequency Database

  • extorian
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2014

      I have a huge list of local frequencies in CSV format. But when I got to import them into the Frequency Database nothing happens. No error messages. No success message. Nothing.

      I've tried following the instructions in the Frequency Manager, which says you should have specific column headers. My CSV matches this format, e.g.:

      FREQUENCY,M,STATION,ON,OFF,LANGUAGE,SITE,TX_COUNTRY,DAYS,TARGET,NOTES,PWR,AZI,ORG_COUNTRY,SOURCE,DATE

      109.200,AM,ATIS INVERNESS AIRPORT HIGHLAND,,,,,,,,,,,,,

      109.400,AM,GUERNSEY ATIS Guernsey VOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,

      Any ideas what's going wrong?

      Can someone who's successfully imported a CSV file into the Frequency Manager show me the first few lines of their file so I can copy the format?

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2014

        Send me the CSV in a ZIP to simon@... and I’ll figure it out.

        Simon Brown G4ELI
        http://v2.sdr-radio.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2014
          Simon,

          Possible to make an Excel "Master Template for SDRConsole" in which we can copy/paste our personal frequency lists into the correct .csv database?
          Would serve us well. Thanks for your excellence software. I look forward to the next version.
          73's
          Greg