Re: [sdr-radio-com] 8-10 MHz capable hardware ? What do you s uggest ?

  • Dave Rogers
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2014
      Hi links appear broken.

      Cheers  Dave nr Brize UK ff.

      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎5‎ ‎August‎ ‎2014 ‎15‎:‎47
      To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com

      You don't say what frequency coverage you're interested in, but the first thing that springs to mind is the Airspy, which covers 24MHz to 1.7GHz and will sample 10MHz of spectrum.

      73s Tracey

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2014
        Seems to work for me ... linux/firefox ...

        --
        Mike KC7NOA
      • Dave Rogers
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2014
          Same here !

          Cheers  Dave nr Brize UK ff.

          I will buy an Airspy once there’s a site link etc.

          Simon Brown G4ELI
          http://v2.sdr-radio.com