Another server 2.2 question

  • baj4242
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2014
      In one of Simon's previous radio servers (it may have been in HRD) I was able to listen in on the audio locally as a remote user controlled my radio.  At the moment I can't seem to get that to work with the 2.2 server or the console.  I'm obviously overlooking something.

      All help is greatly appreciated.

      Barry
      WB2ZXJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2014