Build 1668 not publishing

  • m3ghe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21 9:44 AM
      I couldn't get build 1668 to publish to the online list and just couldn't figure it out.
      Then I remembered I hadn't installed it into the default directory.
      Looking at the SDRserver GUI it said build 1668 but I noticed that the sdrserverservice.exe path was for a previous build.
      I uninstalled the service then re-installed using the correct path to the 1668 serverservice and all is now great, radio now published and in list.
      So the moral of this story is go uninstall the existing server service before installing anywhere other ghan the default.

      Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21 10:05 AM

        I’m debugging, at the moment the central server is locked up. This is a nasty bug (by me), it’ll be restarted soon…