Q. re. Frequency Database

  • rabej_de
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2014
      Hi, list,
      sorry, if this has been asked before or if I missed anything but would anybody be able to tell how to import the most recent frequency database (XML-file) into SDR-Console?
      I have downloaded and installed V. 2.2, build 1668 today together with Dan Ferguson's revent combined list and seem to be unable to find any function to import it.

      Thanks very much in advance.
      73s

      Joachim Rabe
      Norderstedt, Germany, JO53aq
      Rx:JRC NRD-545, PERSEUS
      Ant.: ALA100, HDLA-Loop, pa0rdt-MW, HDWA
    • sm6fhz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2014
        Hi Joachim and all,

        I have the same experience. I can not make it show up in the database window. Nothing happens.

        Anyone have a clue where to look for the problem?

        73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ
      • josephrot
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2014
          We are talking the Frequency Database file dated
          November 24th, 2013, available via the link at
          http://v2.sdr-radio.com/Download/FrequencyDatabase.aspx ??

          Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA
        • sm6fhz
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2014
            Thanks Gaute,

            that button is "grayed out" so I never got it to function before.

            Now it worked just fine. The file is imported.

            And, Yes Joe, that is the file you mention I have imported.

            Thanks a lot to all.

            73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ
          • rabej_de
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2014
              Thanks very much for your hint. Found the button, imported the file, all went well.
              The strange thing is that all buttons in SDR-Console provide a bubble help except for the buttons in the Frequency Database Window. That's why I didn't find it before.

              73s

              Joachim Rabe