Happy birthday

  • F5JD
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010
      Happy Birthday, Simon !
    • Skip Teker
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010

        And Many More My Friend!!!!!!

      • Bruce Tanner
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010
          ...and MORE!

          -------------------

          On 10/2/2010 11:14 AM, Skip Teker wrote:

          And Many More My Friend!!!!!!

          __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5497 (20101002) __________

          http://www.eset.com
        • Giampiero Bernardini
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010

            Also from Italy: Buon Compleanno!

            Giampiero Bernardini

            Avvenire

            Milano

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010
              Happy Birthday Simon! Wish you many more!

              Jim Miles
              USA

              Jim's iPhone 3GS

              On Oct 2, 2010, at 10:43 AM, Bruce Tanner <bet110@...> wrote:

              ...and MORE!

              -------------------

              On 10/2/2010 11:14 AM, Skip Teker wrote:

              And Many More My Friend!!!!!!

              __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5497 (20101002) __________

              http://www.eset.com

            • Francesco Piccone
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 2, 2010

                From Venezuela : Feliz cumpleaños…. J

                Francesco

                Yv4gjn

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 3, 2010
                  From the Netherlands: Hartelijke gefeliciteerd!
                  Rob, PA0RWE

                  --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Francesco Piccone" <fpiccone@...> wrote:

                  > From Venezuela : Feliz cumpleaños…. J
                  >

                  > Francesco
                  >
                  > Yv4gjn

                • Martin Evans.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 3, 2010
                    From Wales, Penblwydd Hapus!
                    Martin GW3UCJ

                    >From the Netherlands: Hartelijke gefeliciteerd!
                    >Rob, PA0RWE

                    > From Venezuela : Feliz cumpleaños.. J
                    > Francesco Yv4gjn

                    > Also from Italy: Buon Compleanno!
                    > Giampiero Bernardini
                  • F5JD
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 4, 2011
                      Simon, it seems that I forgot to wish you a happy birthday yesterday.

                      José F5JD
                    • jdami123
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 5, 2011
                        Yes, Happy Birthday, Simon!

                        And may your upcoming travels help provide fresh insight into all of the issues on your SDR-Radio Console to-do list.

                        -rb-
                      • Danie Jacobs
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 5, 2011
                          Hi Simon, happy birthday and thanks again! ! ! ! !

                          Danie