RTL2832 DLL's

  • sm6fhz
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2013

      do I need to compile the SDRSourceRTL2832U.dll myself in order to use a RTL2832 based dongle?

      I have not been ale to locate this specific DLL on the Internet. It was not included in the "Zadig" download.

      Is there a place to find it?

      Needless to say, the dongle does not show up in the list of available SDR's in V2 now. It does, however, run in SDRSharp.

      73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ
    • Rene

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2013

          Hi, I found it on

          http://www.general-files.org/download/gs63c23344h32i0/SDR-Radio.com.RTLUSB-20130209.zip.html

          and now it works fine.

          73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

          Hi,

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2013

              Thanks for info, Rene.

              I did not get any warning when installing those files. They seem to work OK. What kind of malwere did it say it was?

              I looked at the files in the SDR-Radio-com maps according to your advice. Unfortunately they seem to be 32 bit versions only. Any hint on where to find "clean" 64 bit DLL's for the RTL2832?

              73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2013

                Rene, I found this on the SDR-Radio-com file map:

                SDR-RADIO.com.RTLUSB.zip DLL for SDR-RADIO-COM V2

                Compared the file sizes and found they were slightly different.

                I have now installed these file instead and it works just as fine.

                Thanks for info, Rene.

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2013
                  Hi Ingolf,

                  You're question was earlier asked, so i wrote for that member a advise to search into the file section of the group.

                  But nice to hear it's now working perfect.

                  That website where blocked here, it says to me enough. Wants some information over a port.
                  Some other file sharing sites are cleaner.

                  Rene (NLD)

                  2013/11/1 <ingolf.fhz@...>

                  Hi, I found it on

                  http://www.general-files.org/download/gs63c23344h32i0/SDR-Radio.com.RTLUSB-20130209.zip.html

                  and now it works fine.

                  73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

                  ---In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Hi,

                  do I need to compile the SDRSourceRTL2832U.dll myself in order to use a RTL2832 based dongle?

                  I have not been ale to locate this specific DLL on the Internet. It was not included in the "Zadig" download.

                  Is there a place to find it?

                  Needless to say, the dongle does not show up in the list of available SDR's in V2 now. It does, however, run in SDRSharp.

                  73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

                • Bob
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 2, 2013
                    the files you need are listed as direct download from the files section of this group.

                    bobbie
                    kd4lv
                  • Rene
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 2, 2013
                      Bob, you don't have to repeat my anwser. I'm not stuppid!

                      2013/11/3 Bob <bob4john@...>

                      the files you need are listed as direct download from the files section of this group.

                      bobbie
                      kd4lv

                    • uhh_huhh
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 3, 2013

                         Hi Rene

                        Please excuse my ignorance. I did not mean to imply that you were stupid. (you might check your spelling on this).

                        I was only stating that two files are in the files list, both the 64 bit and 32 bit version in one file, along with another file with 32 bit only.

                        ---In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <pmr1wrt@...> wrote:

                        bo

                        bobbie

                        kd4lv