VFO

  • Loe Walter
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013

      I dock my VFO-window including Satellite, Stereo and Audio-spectrum into one single window.

      This works fine!

      But the proportions are not retained, even when I do a custom save, there is always a bigger window then I intended to get when restoring after program-start.

      It is somewhat larger then when I saved the position and dimensions.

      Perhaps a bug?

      Thanks in advance,

      Loe

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013