OmniRig - Excel DB - Scan frequencies

  • spacezephyr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2013
      Simon,

      Possible in the future using OmniRig and a frequency database like Excel to scan this group of frequencies? The idea would be like a scanner or like PC-ALE.

      If above possible, I could use SDRConsole to scan my database to control my Icom 8500?

      The idea is like BobSend. It uses the Perseus, VSP, Excel and tunes the radio.
      I will try and add BobSend into the files area, for your review, if I can --- Yahoo!

      Later,

      Greg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2013

        Hi,

        I doubt it. The (future) frequency database is for the SDR radio, not external radios such as the 8500, these are two very different beasts.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2013
          Hello all ,
          I'm not sure if SDRConsole  works the same as HDSDR  I have a Peaberry V2 connected usb 1 and HRD log and rig
           connected usb 2 and the HRD LOG CONNECTS THE TWO
          If I change freq on peaberry/hdsdr  the rig fallowed and vise versa
          I hope you can use this info 72 73 Arthur NS7E