Beta 2.1 Build 1552

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/Download.aspx

      Thanks for the help with the bugs, now for a few days spent designing digital mode stuff.

    • Timothy Johnston
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
        Hey Simon.. just a theoretical question here for a digital newbie..

        Is it possible to write software to IDENTIFY the type of data transmission automatically? With so many modes, I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what signal I am looking at and most times just give up and move on.

        Tj Johnston, K4TFJ ==================================================
        Webpage: K4TFJ's Internet QTH                         YouTube Channel: K4TFJ Projects

        On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/Download.aspx

        Thanks for the help with the bugs, now for a few days spent designing digital mode stuff.

      • Andrew O'Brien
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
          Good news on the digital
          Andy
        • josephrot
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
            Thank you for the Build 1552 par excellence, Simon. Options performing superb here.

            Take some time for your health, please.

            Speaking of health, time for a beer...or two...!

            Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA

            ---In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            http://v2.sdr-radio.com/Download.aspx

            Thanks for the help with the bugs, now for a few days spent designing digital mode stuff.

          • m3ghe

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 1, 2013

                 There's nothing like being a total plank is there!

                I've just noticed that what I asked for below is already in the console by way of the button marked with a speaker icon and the text Current VFO only.

                Does exactly what it says too, fantastic thanks Simon!

                Martin

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 1, 2013

                  Ah,

                  I guessed as such and also forgot to answer the question. It’s also possible that this is in the user guide but I forget things…

                  Now back to RTTY (Power, need more POWER).