Re: [sdr-radio-com] QS1R

  • C. van Ravenswaaij
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2013
      Hi Ivan, Simon,

      I second this motion!

      73's,

      Cornel

      Op 29-9-2013 15:18, Ivan Dias schreef:
      > Simon,
      > Any possibility to have the QS1R driver in the future? WOuld be wonderful.
      > 73
      > Ivan Dias Jr. - Sorocaba/SP
    • nn3rp
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2013

        Hi Ivan, Simon, Cornel,

         I third thise motion as well!!!!

        Rafael / NN3RP

        Washington, DC

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2013

          I have four radios to get supported before I can even consider the QS1R. Phil offered to send me one a few years ago, but I was very busy at that time.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013

            I wouldn't have a clue on how to write a software driver.

            But - if someone offered me a Q1SR, I'd take it and have a jolly good try.

            Any offers?  [chirping crickets in the background] Anyone...?

            -- Alan Campbell

               PF95ie

            ---In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Hi,

            I have four radios to get supported before I can even consider the QS1R. Phil offered to send me one a few years ago, but I was very busy at that time.

          • zl2ham

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2013
                Hi Rick,

                This is actually what makes it very interesting. Opening 7 bands with
                multiple vfo's in it, yess!
                The setup you mention is focussed on HAM (CW, PSK31, RTTY) use of the
                QS1R, but what about decoding multiband HFDL signals, or ALE stations?
                I hope Simon will have the time, somewhere in the far future, to add the
                QS1R with the VE3NEA firmware.

                73's,

                Cornel