different keyboard setting for direct frequency change

  • marco.kubon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013
      Hi Simon,

      First thank you for your work and this amazing software. Works fine here with Afedri SDR-Net, FCD, FCDPP and rtl dongles.

      I have a german keyboard layout with an komma on the numeric keypad on the right and I like to enter the frequencies with this keypad. At the moment I need to use the dot on the main keyboard, but it would be faster on the numeric keypad. Are you able the read out the windows language seetings and change the dot to komma? I can see the setting in control panel - region and language - numbers (translated from german).

      73, Marco
      DL1MX
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2013

        Hi,