RE: [sdr-radio-com] How To Write Software

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 6.8 MB

    Hi,

    Not food, just old yogurt pot lids. Here’s a picture of a very happy user.

    Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013
      Observations:  no signs of beer, and Simon is a cleanliness freak.

      73 de Sebastian, W4AS

      On Sep 11, 2013, at 11:58 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Simon Brown included below]

      See attachment.

      Attachment(s) from Simon Brown

      1 of 1 Photo(s)

    • gm4ogi
      Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013

        I guess the can of Mirage on the left hand side of the original picture is there to help put a final polish to the software so that it is fit for its new home.

        Regards

        Nick – dl/gm4ogi

        Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2013

          Wowsers... at first I thought the photo was of Simon, but then, I realized that his hair is a lighter color.

          IF the image IS of Simon...somebody needs a shave.

          Joe