Re: [sdr-radio-com] FREQ input.

  • Dave Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      Hi as I say maybe some thing bigger and easier, like HDSDR. Also there is a long delay before the the didgits change.  Apart from this it is a superb programme and the pseudo stereo really brings weak signals out of the noise.   WELL DONE !!
      Cheers, Dave UK.

      Sent from Windows Mail

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013

        Dave,

        I don’t use HDSDR, maybe you could send a screenshot?