Re: [sdr-radio-com] Funcube installation?

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 6, 2013
      Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Funcube installation?

      > Is it possible to use a Funcube Pro + as input to Sdr-Radio?

      Fred

      Yes, unless I'm mistaken it just works in V2

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • ka6tya
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 6, 2013

         Any step by step instruction on how to use FunCube with this program?

        --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <alan4alan@...> wrote:

        > Is it possible to use a Funcube Pro + as input to Sdr-Radio?

        Fred

        Yes, unless I'm mistaken it just works in V2

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • Jim Smith G0OFE
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 6, 2013

          First of all, just to confirm is is V2 you want to use?

          V1.5 does not support the Funcube Dongle Pro+.

          Open up SDR Console.

          From the menu at the top, select Tools, then PDF, then SDR Console.

          From the PDF that opens, scroll down to page 8 and look at the section that allows you to add a radio.

          If, after reading that part of the manual that probably explains it better than I ever could….  if you get stuck, come back on here and we can try and help you through it.

          Hope this helps.

          Jim.

           Any step by step instruction on how to use FunCube with this program?

          --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <alan4alan@...> wrote:

          > Is it possible to use a Funcube Pro + as input to Sdr-Radio?

          Fred

          Yes, unless I'm mistaken it just works in V2

          73 Alan G4ZFQ

          No virus found in this message.
          Internal Virus Database is out of date.

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 6, 2013

            Thanks Jim,

            Also there’s: http://v2.sdr-radio.com/Support/QuickStart.aspx but this is a tad old.

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2013
              Still wondering why my FCDPP doesn't respond.

              I am doing step-by-step installation according to the PDF from
              the console display. I get to page 6 where it says:

              From the options dropdown in the FUNcube Dongle pane, select
              Spur reduction, etc.....

              I cannot find a Funcube Dongle pane to select an option...

              Thanks for your help.

              Fred K8VDU
              New Orleans
            • Jim Smith G0OFE
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 4, 2013

                Which version of Console are you running?

                Jim.

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 4, 2013

                   Well he is quoting from the "Using the FUNcube Dongle 1.0 pdf" which would mean he is using SDR Radio console V1.5.

                  If that is the case then there is the problem, FUNcube Dongle Pro Plus isn't supported in V1.5.

                  V2.0 onwards is needed.

                  Martin

                  ---In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, <sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Which version of Console are you running?

                  Jim.

                  Still wondering why my FCDPP doesn't respond.

                  I am doing step-by-step installation according to the PDF from
                  the console display. I get to page 6 where it says:

                  From the options dropdown in the FUNcube Dongle pane, select

                • hatfield@bellsouth.net
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 5, 2013
                    --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Smith G0OFE" <sdr-radio@...> wrote:

                    > Which version of Console are you running?
                    >

                    > Jim.

                    I am using V2.0 build 1494.

                    The pdf is in the help section.

                    I am having so many problems getting this operable, I decided
                    to go step-by-step to see if there are some things I missed in
                    setting up. Could there be a later pdf that I am missing?

                    Fred K8VDU
                    New Orleans