HDR with win 8

  • Dave Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
      Hi, I am trying to run HRD under win 8 is this possible??

      Cheers  Dave UK.

      Sent from Windows Mail

    • m_scot_alex
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
        You probably should check the HRD website:

        www.hrdsoftwarellc.com

        Mike Alexander - N8MSA

        amsctalx@...

        Hi, I am trying to run HRD under win 8 is this possible??

        Cheers  Dave UK.

        Sent from Windows Mail

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
          It works on my Win8 machine using a USB to Serial adapter without any problems.

          Bob  VK7ZL

          On 6/09/2013 06:42, Dave Rogers wrote:

          Hi, I am trying to run HRD under win 8 is this possible??

          Cheers  Dave UK.

          Sent from Windows Mail

        • Calder Latham
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
                HRD, DM-780 and Logbook all work on Windows 8.

            Cal

            W1HHO from the woods of Maine.