RE: New computer install problem

  • k7ld
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013
  • Bill Nollman
    Message 2 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013

      Wow did they ruin that interface to Yahoo Groups!

      Bill

      Message 3 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013

        Please grab the latest beta, 1494.

        Message 4 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013

          I think they are working on it, not too impressed myself.

          Message 5 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013

             Thanks I see it and will install and report back.  Do I still need the FTDI driver ver 2.04.16 for the sdr-iq?  I noticed win 7 have me the latest driver.

            Message 6 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013

              Try it, I don’t know to be honest.

              Message 7 of 13 , Aug 31, 2013

                Thanks Simon for pointing out the obvious to me.  Everything works now.

                To all:  I have  the server up on 24.17.106.122 user abc, password abc.  SDR-IQ, Perseus and Funcube 2.0 on line.  Please let me know how it is working.  Thanks.  Jim

[...]

                • jfail11