RE: [sdr-radio-com] Re: V2 server manager error?

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2013

      Hi,

      No problem – I know what I am looking for, when my IQ is not in use tomorrow I’ll wack it on this crate and find the bug.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 30, 2013

        Hi,

        I just tested – yes, it’s a bug. Will be in next Beta…

        From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of blackthorn236

        Ok will do tomorrow as am out drowning sorrows :(

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 30, 2013

          Hi,

          Please check http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/sdr-radio.com/2.1/SDR-RADIO-Pro_v2.1b1494.exe - if OK I’ll update the website.

          From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of blackthorn236

          Ok will do tomorrow as am out drowning sorrows :(
          Also need to learn how to do attachments.
          Cheers

        • blackthorn236
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 30, 2013
            Hi Simon, sorrows now drowned and pleased to report that v2.1b1494 is fine. Many thanks for the rapid fix. Can now continue to migrate other stuff to new machine.