Storing frequencys

  • detman75
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2013
      Sorry for the bad English ,its not my native tongue
      i got a question ,if i store frequency its just shows the frequency and mode usb lsb etc
      what to do so i can give names to it?

      thank you all
      Dennis
    • F5JD
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013
        Dennis, seen in manual page 33:
        The memory title is created automatically and cannot be changed.

        José F5JD