Re: V2: Could we use Beta 1 build 1451

  • josephrot
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2013
      Simon... the satellite tracker sounds more than interesting, especially linked/coded into to a v2.1.

      From my past, I have a working dish and tracking assembly for it that needs a use. You might want to add this to our hopefully talking soon.

      Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA
      Skype: joerotello

      --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

      > Actually all I've done this week (well last 5 days) is the Satellite
      > Tracking dll. This is coming together well, as soon as 2.0 is released there
      > will be a 2.1 beta for the Grumpies to play with, this will have the
      > satellite tracking.
      >
      > Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
      >
      > http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

    • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013

        What tracking assembly are you using? My aim is to get the satellite DLL working in the console within two weeks, then I’ll start a rotator program which will be able to track satellites / stars etc. standalone – the satellite tracking DLL will be part of the rotator program. This program will also accept DDE data / commands from a proper satellite tracking program.

        I envisage my N270 ATOM netbook running the rotators, in my case a pair of Green Heron controllers and an AlfaSPID Az/El rotator.

        Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

        Simon... the satellite tracker sounds more than interesting, especially linked/coded into to a v2.1.

        From my past, I have a working dish and tracking assembly for it that needs a use. You might want to add this to our hopefully talking soon.