RE: [sdr-radio-com] V2: Could we use Beta 1 build 1451

  • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31 6:49 AM

      Actually all I’ve done this week (well last 5 days) is the Satellite Tracking dll. This is coming together well, as soon as 2.0 is released there will be a 2.1 beta for the Grumpies to play with, this will have the satellite tracking.

      Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31 6:53 AM
        Simon...

        One of the reasons I am desiring to talk with you, hopefully on Skype audio, when you have a breather chance...is RE: technical, Alpha and Beta testing of ideas and Updates.

        There is also one item, one that may be more profound.

        Thank you for the effort on v1 and now v2, and we await it with typical drooling, er, I mean, professionalism.

        Joe

        --- In sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com, "Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > At the moment there are no show-stoppers. All being well I'll build V2 over
        > the weekend, waiting for a field report for technical people.
        >
        > Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
        >
        > http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      • josephrot
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31 6:57 AM
          Simon... the satellite tracker sounds more than interesting, especially linked/coded into to a v2.1.

          From my past, I have a working dish and tracking assembly for it that needs a use. You might want to add this to our hopefully talking soon.

          Joe Rotello / Knoxville, TN / USA
          Skype: joerotello

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013

            What tracking assembly are you using? My aim is to get the satellite DLL working in the console within two weeks, then I’ll start a rotator program which will be able to track satellites / stars etc. standalone – the satellite tracking DLL will be part of the rotator program. This program will also accept DDE data / commands from a proper satellite tracking program.

            I envisage my N270 ATOM netbook running the rotators, in my case a pair of Green Heron controllers and an AlfaSPID Az/El rotator.

            Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

            http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

            Simon... the satellite tracker sounds more than interesting, especially linked/coded into to a v2.1.

            From my past, I have a working dish and tracking assembly for it that needs a use. You might want to add this to our hopefully talking soon.