Re: [sdr-radio-com] Support for the Leap Motion Controller?

  • Vincent
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
      Simon
      I really hope you entertain this idea. the Leap controller adds another special dimension to your excellent software and and expands our hobby to new and different ways to monitor.

      Vincent

      Christof Proft wrote:

      Hello Simon,

      are you planning support for the Leap Motion Controller in one of the
      futute releases? The unit is shipping to pre-order customers yet, so
      most of us can't say anything about the drivers and capabilities with
      the complimentary software.
      Controlling a sdr only by movements of the hands might be an interesting
      feature.

      https://www.leapmotion.com/

      vy73

      chris

      <*>  Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

      <*>  To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*>  To change settings via email:
           sdr-radio-com-digest@yahoogroups.com
           sdr-radio-com-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      <*>  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      <*>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2013

        This is something I've been waiting for. It's not available in Switzerland
        as far as I can tell, when I can get my hands on one I'll have a play.

        Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/