RE: [sdr-radio-com] Re: New Opus 1.1 Beta

  • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013

      Not unless you were running via the remote server.

      Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013

        …as it’s too hot to go bug-hunting today I’ll look at a different SSB detection algorithm. My problem is poor hearing – I hear plenty of sound by tinnitus & a weary brain doesn’t help very much.

        Nurse!

        Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

        From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013

          The test team will now be testing a new CW/SSB demodulator.

          Kit for everyone here tomorrow as long as there aren’t too many complaints (Mrs Trellis take not please).

          Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

          http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

          From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

          …as it’s too hot to go bug-hunting today I’ll look at a different SSB detection algorithm. My problem is poor hearing – I hear plenty of sound by tinnitus & a weary brain doesn’t help very much.

        • Ron
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013
            Simon, sorry about your hearing. No it was not observed via remote but life here in the shack last week. Did a double check with the perseus and the Andrus Mk1.5. Still the difference is really noticed with the very weak signals, the real dx. Normal SSB receptions are sounding normal. I must say that i'm using fairly hi-end audio equipment at this moment and with a decent headphone you can hear the difference.

            Anyway, thanks for the efforts! I will inform you when the coming update is evaluated.

            73' Ron
            ON2RON