R: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Beta 1, build 1441 RDS decoding

  • Giampiero Bernardini
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 11, 2013

      I understand you don’t do FM DXing. It’s a little different than listening to good music. HI

      73

      Giampiero

      Giampiero Bernardini

      Milano

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 15, 2013
        Hi Simon

        The new RDS decoder is super sensitive; I've run it through a few test files
        and its at least as good (if not better than) FM+ at decoding.

        Many thanks!

        Andy.

        * Reduced CPU usage by implementing version 7.1 of Intel's IPP library,
        * Improved FM stereo and RDS decoding,
        * Fixed some minor bugs.

        Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 15, 2013

          Hi Andy,

          Thanks – was very interesting writing this, if I ever get a dull moment I’ll improve it further…

          Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

          http://v2.sdr-radio.com/