Re: [sdr-radio-com] DB scale disappears.

  • Howard Benjamin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
    Screenshot.
    There you go
    Howard

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 3:26 PM
    Subject: RE: [sdr-radio-com] DB scale disappears.

    <cough>

    Screenshot!

    Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

    http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

    From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Howard Benjamin
    Sent: 09 July 2013 14:26
    To: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [sdr-radio-com] DB scale disappears.

    Simon

    When I select a VHF FM channel I get a DB scale on the LHS of screen. If I then click on CENTERING, the DB scale disappears off screen This occurs on v1441 and previous versions. Is this intended?

    73 de Howard.

  • Howard Benjamin
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
    Simon

    This is before I hit centering button.

    Howard

    Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
    Simon

    And if I click on upper left small DBm scale, then the signal/bandwidth box misaligns and the digital frequency readout decreases in the tuning box by 2.4MHz.

    Howard.