RE: [sdr-radio-com] RDS Decodes Simon,

  • D Visser
    Message 1 of 46 , Jul 5, 2013

    Simon,

    you don’t have to wait for e-skip conditions ..

    when I tune to a weak semi local station (in this example: weak WOS 87.6 Naaldwijk with pi code 8093)
    I see several wrong pi codes appear.

    Do as the Perseus FM +:  RDS decoding until you have 2 or 3 same codes.

    Perseus FM + shows the false codes with a ? and until 2 or 3 the same codes appear then the  ?

    disappears.

    Log only accepted pi codes in the log file.

    David Visser

    Message 46 of 46 , Jul 6, 2013

      Good news J

      Maybe a new PC sometime?

      Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aesitt@...

      Thanks Simon....Reducing the Bandwidth to 1 MHz drops the CPU to 52% and now stereo and RDS works as advertised.
      All my local RDS stations now decode ,even the HD ones.
      What a great piece of software. Thanks again.

      Ed n5jeh