RTL AGC

  • beachcomber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 322 KB

    Hi Simon,

    Not sure if you can resolve this as displayed in Attachment but when the RTL Dongle AGC is used the action is upsetting the waterfall.

    On a more positive note the “Other” squelch which I use for Aircraft VHF is working well not tried on Short wave yet.

    Operating System Windows 7.

    CPU Core3Duo Audio Card Asus Xoner.

    Cheers

    Peter (SWL).

  • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
    Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013

      Try selecting the Default Contrast: Ribbon Bar, Display, Contrast. That’s all I can suggest really – you’re letting the dongle do what it likes J !

      And thanks for the screenshot J .

      Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of beachcomber