File - Read Me SDRRadioLicenceKey.txt

  • sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      See also: http://v2.sdr-radio.com/V15/LicenceKey.aspx

      SDRRadioLicenceKeys.xml contains a licence key for the version 1.5 console, this is good until the end of 2020.

      Here's the file contents:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <SDR-RADIO-CONSOLE>
      <base>
      <licence computer="" key="EPGJ0-80505-C1F14-E8N8G-3J1PA-RDDUEI" />
      </base>
      </SDR-RADIO-CONSOLE>

      Copy the file SDRRadioLicenceKeys.xml from this folder in Yahoo! to the folder where the executable is installed, for example on my Windows 7 system this foldes is:

      * C:\Program Files (x86)\SDR-RADIO.com

      The licence status is displayed in the console's licence manager window, select Licence Manager from the ribbon bar's Help pane.
    • ea1axy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
        First excuse my english

        because stress? in the last compilation is no longer required,

        " A new kit is available in the Downloads section, this has no licence restrictions, it does not display the Kit Expired message.

        I am currently working on some crazy problems with Windows 8, as soon as these are fixed there will be an update. ", and he did.

        73 de EA1AXY