SDR Mk1.5 Andrus

  • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013

    Hi,

    In the next kit there is RF gain calibration for this radio, irrespective of the RF gain selected the signals displayed will have the same noise floor (in theory).

    See attached screenshot…

    Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

    http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

  • Ron
    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2013
      Simon, the noise floor is 20 dBm higher at my place but this does not reflect reality. The Mk1.5 is always producing intermod as it is oversteered. I never encountered this with any of my other radios in the shack. Seems there is a workaround but I have to search the postings on the SDR-Mk1.5 group.

      73' Ron
      ON2RON

      > Hi,
      >

      > In the next kit there is RF gain calibration for this radio, irrespective of
      > the RF gain selected the signals displayed will have the same noise floor
      > (in theory).
      >

      > See attached screenshot.
      >

      > Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
      >
      > http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

    • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
      Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2013

        OK,

        Let me know what you find – I had intermod yesterday and I’m not in a very high RF location.

        Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/