RE: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Crash after switch on VFO-C, V2 Beta1 Build 1412/1413

  • uu6300
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 16 KB

    Thanks Simon,

    and I think it’s also very :-) clever to send you the layout file which causes the crash when switch on VFO-C.

    73 Uwe, DO4UJ

    ---

    Funcube Dongle Pro+

    Win7 Ultimate 64Bit - Intel Q740/1.73 GHz - 8GB RAM

    QTH JO43bc

    Thanks for the screenshot, it saves so much time J . I’m playing inside the stereo code today, I’ll look at your problem tomorrow morning.

    Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

    http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

  • uu6300

    Thanks for the screenshot, it saves so much time J . I’m playing inside the stereo code today, I’ll look at your problem tomorrow morning.

    Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

    http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

  • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
    Message 3 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013

      Excellent, give me some time, I have a few issues to sort out here.

      Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/