RX Options and Data Decoder separate

  • ic8pof
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
      ...if possible, as the most used rx option is the NR one (for me of course ;-) ).
      Swithing from one pane to other makes Data Decoder tuning difficult.
      Also let that windows and AFSpectrum being below the main one , for easier tuning.
      73
      Phil@IC8POF
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010

        I'm not sure I really understand - explain with a drawing maybe :)

        At the moment I'm bug-slaying, then I add extra features.

        Simon Brown, HB9DRV

        http://sdr-radio.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
          I use to have rx options data decoder and af spectrum outside the main window.
          Spreaded in the corners, to have the main always ahead.

          Those options windows stay always on top of the main window and make difficult to tune the radio.
          Would be easier to let those windows go below the main when I make any movement on the main one and come again up when I need one of them.

          73
          Phil@IC8POF