RE: [sdr-radio-com] PMSDR

  • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2013

      Hi David,

      Unlikely. I have a PMSDR here, the sample code however is difficult to understand and would take me a few days to write cleanly.

      If / when I have enough enthusiasm I’ll add it.

      Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David

      just wondering if we will have DLL support for the PMSDR in the radio section of the software?

    • Dave