Re: [sdr-radio-com] V2 Audio Gain

  • Mike Fallon
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2013
      Thanks Stu, found that OK but still no audio. I'm using a RTL dongle, haven't been able to find where to configure the audio input yet, I guess it's not looking at the right input at present.

      Mike

      On 06/04/2013 09:00, Stu C wrote:

      Hi Mike,

      In the VFO look for audio at the top and go right by two icons.
      The Ramp with 75 is a drop down.

      Regards
      Stu

      On 06/04/2013 08:55, Mike Fallon wrote:
      Hi,

      Probably a stupid question but where do I find the audio gain in V2 please?

      Thanks in advance

      Mike

    • Jim Smith G0OFE
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 6, 2013

        Hi Mike,

        Are you getting anything on the waterfall?

        Best thing to do is post a screenshot, very likely someone will spot the issue straight away.

        Jim.

        On 06/04/2013 09:00, Stu C wrote:

        Hi Mike,

        In the VFO look for audio at the top and go right by two icons.
        The Ramp with 75 is a drop down.

        Regards
        Stu

        On 06/04/2013 08:55, Mike Fallon wrote:

        Hi,

        Probably a stupid question but where do I find the audio gain in V2 please?

        Thanks in advance

        Mike

        No virus found in this message.

      • Mike Fallon
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 6, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 340 KB
        Thanks Jim, I was getting something on the waterfall but not now. Have attached a grab, hope I can do that in this Group

        Mike

        Message 5 of 9 , Apr 6, 2013

          OK Mike…

          Not sure how you generated that image – best way is to click on the camera icon top left and attach the resulting image, it will come through with the right resolution to make it clear.

          Click on the VFO A tab, and make sure you have clicked the blue triangle to start the vfo.

          You should then get a waterfall in the VFO A display.

          Give that a try and let us know how that goes.

          I don’t know if you are on the Skywaves Skype chat thingy but if you are, I can be found in there if you still have an issue.

          Jim.

            Message 7 of 9 , Apr 6, 2013

              Excellent.

              Disregard my comment about the screenshot, I was being a numpty and didn’t open it properly!

              To everyone else in this group – this highlights the value of posting a screenshot in the first instance if you have a problem!

              Cheers -

              Jim.