Remote (or local?) reset of Ensemble II RX

  • Norman - M0JEC
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      I have a v1.5 server running an Ensemble II RX and from time to time it decides that it is not going to change bands (I think it's tha radio that is the issue not the software), I was wondering if there is an "easy" way to reset this without turing the PC off and back on again (how I currently solve the problem)?

      If there is something I can do remotely (either via SDR-Radio software or by VNC'ing to the PC that controls it) that would be most useful.

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      Norman
      M0JEC