Mute seems to be to short

  • kh2br
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      I am using SDR Radio version 1.5 with a icom IC-7600 and a Yaesu FT950 on cw.
      It seems like mute on transmit needs a short delay because when I an sending CW, with semi-break in when I pause, I get the last did or dash sent thru the computer speakers. The SDR radio is a FIFI SDR. I swapped out with a softrock, same thing, swapped out a sound card same thing. There must be a adjustment in the software some where that I can adjust a delay for the mute on transmit but I can't seem to find one.

      I can do surgery to the FIFI to open the supply voltage to the front end to give me a place to mute it, but would rather do a software adjustment rather then risking damage to the FIFI.

      So, where is the adjustment hidden?

      Thanks, Robert, KH2BR