SDR-Radio V1.5 I/Q Recording - frequency lost on playback

  • websat2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      I've looked through the various postings on recording buyt can't find an answer to this.

      If I schedule a recording for a particular frequency (selected from within "Add Recording"/"Set Recording Timer" / "Frequency"), when I play back the recording, it plays back with the frequency the console was set to before the scheduled recording started.

      For example,

      -SDR running on 12.1MHz, manually set.
      -Scheduled recording changes frequency to 4.8MHz and starts recording.

      No matter when I play back the recording it always plays back with the scope/waterfall showing a centre frequency of 12.1MHz even though that is not the content of the recording.

      This plays havoc with multiple recordings.

      Any ideas please ?

      Thanks for your help.

      Regards
      Mark